10 Reasons You Need to Laugh More:
In a nutshell, because it makes you feel good!
1. Triggers the release of endorphins and dopamine (the body’s natural painkillers)
2. Boosts the immune and circulatory systems
3. Minimizes physical, mental or emotional pain
4. Better manage stress and anxiety
5. Help you adapt and deal with change
6. Laughter can help increase hope and optimism, which are natural progressions to innovation and creativity.
7. Strengthens relationships
8. Enhance oxygen intake thereby stimulating the heart and lungs
9. Increase creativity
10. Improve problem-solving abilities
There are many more reasons than these. Go ahead, start laughing and see how it feels.